THE DIANA AWARD REVEALS NEW BRAND TO INSPIRE A NEW GENERATION TO CONTINUE PRINCESS DIANA’S LEGACY
Brand consultancy Jones Knowles Richie (jkr) appointed to refresh The Diana Award’s identity.
Brand consultancy JKR was appointed to refresh the identity by amplifying the charisma of Diana through all visual communications.
JKR will also be supporting the charity to provide mentoring opportunities within the creative industry.
“We have ambitions to continue that growth in the coming years, so it felt like the right time to refresh the brand we’d first created almost two decades ago. The excellent work JKR has done gives us the opportunity to connect with more young people and more businesses around the world.”
“Through its various programmes the charity is speaking not only to young people of different ages, but to donors, stakeholders and other organisations – so the new brand needed to be visually engaging and exciting for young people while maintaining a sense of gravitas that comes with the connection to the royal family. That was a challenge, but one we’ve been honoured to take on for such a worthy cause.”
Link to video: https://vimeo.com/229535983
Social media Facebook: /thedianaaward, Twitter: /dianaaward, Instagram: @dianaaward
Tessy Ojo, Chief Executive, The Diana Award.
Tessy is a passionate and practical campaigner who has gained an international reputation for fostering positive change in the lives of young people and the impact it has on communities around them. At the heart of her work is the belief that with the right support and investment, young people are the best instigators for achieving real, sustainable change in their lives, their communities and the lives of their peers.
About The Diana Award
The Diana Award is the longest running award for young people that is given to individuals and groups through a retrospective nomination process only. We believe this is special: young people do not work towards our award, rather they demonstrate their suitability through their actions, without expectation of reward. We believe this makes The Diana Award unique and the reason why young people form a deep connection to the award.
The Diana Award invests in developing young people through four key programmes
- Our flagship Award – the Diana Award, continues to shine a spotlight on outstanding young people through a retrospective nomination process.
- Our peer-led Anti-Bullying Campaign, enables young people to change the attitudes, behaviours and culture of bullying both offline and online through a multifaceted approach.
- Our structured Mentoring Programme builds resilience and character for the most vulnerable young people in our society, helping them gain key competencies needed to navigate life successfully.
- Our Inspire Series Programme, supports and enables young people to take positive action in their communities, helping them build leadership skills.
During this 20th Anniversary year The Diana Award is actively seeking supporters to help the charity continue this youth legacy, in memory of Princess Diana, and expand their work that fosters change through positive action with young people.
- Jones Knowles Ritchie (JKR) is a brand consultancy.
- Founded in 1990, JKR has studios in London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai, employing over 250 people worldwide.
- JKR works with brands big, medium and small including the likes of: Budweiser, Domino’s, Stella Artois, M&M’s, PG tips, IRN-BRU, Heinz Beanz and Hippeas.
- JKR helps brands get noticed and chosen by celebrating and amplifying what makes them unique. JKR calls this process ‘Charisma by Design’.