MENTORING WEBINARS AND WORKSHOPS_
The Diana Award runs a series of mentoring webinars connecting young people with virtual mentors.
The Diana Award is working with mentors from the world of work to deliver webinars to help you learn new skills.
All of our mentors have been carefully selected to give you as much insight as possible into the chosen topic and will give you expert advice on how to build and develop your skills.
So far, our mentors from across all different sectors have delivered webinars on the following topics:
- Building a personal brand and CV writing
- Goal setting, self motivation & management
- Wellbeing, taking care of your mental and physical health
- Studying from home, how to make it work
- Public speaking & effective communication on & offline
- Interview techniques
- Team work and how to be a team player in a digital world
DISCOVER WEBINARS AND WORKSHOPS_
Our Mentoring Team create webinars and workshops throughout the year. Whether you’re interested in what’s coming next or would like to get access to our past workshops, you can sign up below.
Sign-up below to get notified about upcoming Webinars and Workshops
Sign up below to access our past Webinars and Workshops online