The term ‘The Diana Award’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Diana Award, 2nd Floor, The Oasis Centre, 75 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7HS. Our charity registration number is 1117288. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- This site and the information, names, images, photographs, logos and icons regarding or relating to The Diana Award, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is the copyright of The Diana Award and is not available for re-production or third party use.
User Generated Content
- Users of The Diana Award website are able to upload materials, including but not restricted to images, video footage, text and information (“User Generated Content”).You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and upload User Generated Content in a manner that does not infringe the rights of anyone else, nor restrict or inhibit their use of the Website.
- By posting or uploading any content, materials or information to The Diana Award Website you grant The Diana Award permission to: use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, perform, reproduce, publish, sub-licence, create derivative works from, or transfer, any such material.
- You must not post or upload any User Generated Content to the Website that breaches any law, whether criminal, tortuous or otherwise or that is offensive, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, harassing, false, misleading or unreliable, or that brings or is likely to bring the Website, The Diana Award or its name into disrepute.
- You agree to only contribute User Generated Content to the Website in which you retain all the necessary ownership rights and intellectual property rights and that do not infringe any third party rights (including rights of privacy or publicity).
- You will indemnify The Diana Award against all proceedings, actions, damages, legal costs (including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements on a solicitor and client basis) expenses and any other liabilities arising from the use by The Diana Award of any material or User Generated Content you post to the Website which involves any infringement or alleged infringement of the intellectual property rights, ownership rights or any other rights (including rights of privacy or publicity) of any third party.
- Using your access to the Website to send unsolicited bulk email or spam to other users or place material on the Website for your own business or commercial purposes is forbidden.
- We reserve the right to edit, or require you to edit, material posted by you on the Website if it is deemed by us to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Anything you post or transmit to the Website may be used by The Diana Award for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting and posting of your User Generated Content. The Diana Award is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever.
- You grant other users of the Website a non-exclusive licence to view your User Generated Content through the Website subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- You are wholly responsible for all materials posted on the Website using your name and contact details
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website immediately if materials posted by you on the Website are deemed by us to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to access any information stored on or via The Diana Award Website and remove all or any part of such information if we deem it to be actually or potentially inappropriate, tasteless, obscene, defamatory or illegal. However, we shall be under no obligation to monitor any such information or content.
The Diana Award holds and will hold personal information about Diana Award Holders, their families and their nominating organisations and people. Any such information collected by Diana Award about you or others is held by it on the understanding that the Diana Award will only hold and process personal details for the purposes of The Diana Award.
The Diana Award undertakes to keep your details secure and in line with its Data Protection Policy, which is available on request. The Diana Award will store personal information given by Award Holders and nominating organisations on its database. The Diana Award will not share any of this data with any third parties without the express permission of the Award Holder or other person to whom it relates, and where appropriate their parents or guardians and/or nominating organisation.
We may send you emails with information about The Diana Award and The Diana Award Website. Unless we obtain your consent first, we will not use your personal information to market goods and services of third parties nor will we disclose your personal information to third parties for this purpose. We may disclose your personal information, where we are required to do so by law or by a regulator or law enforcement agency.
If you do not wish us to use your personal information you must notify us by email to email@example.com, however, this may mean that we cannot provide the Services to you.