Anti-bullying training events this autumn.
Our Anti-Bullying team are holding training events across England during September, October and November! If you would like your students to become Anti-Bullying Ambassadors and receive some training, inspiration and practical ideas, get in touch! If you’re a young person, ask your staff to get in touch with us. This is *brand new training* and we would love to share what can be achieved by schools taking part in the programme.
Locations are listed below. Please note all events start at 10am and finish at 3.30pm:
• Friday 21st September- Eastbourne- South East
• Tuesday 25th September- Devon- South West
• Tuesday 2nd October- Newcastle- North East
• Friday 5th October- Bedford- East
• Tuesday 9th October- Liverpool- North West
• Friday 12th October- Swansea – Wales
• Tuesday 16th October- Sheffield- South Yorkshire
• Tuesday 23rd October- Northants/Milton Keynes – South East
• Thursday 18th October- Southampton- South West
• Friday 26th October- Norfolk- East
• Monday 19th November – London – Canary Wharf – National Anti-Bullying Week Conference. Interactive workshops supported by celebrities plus lots more!
Please email Didi, Project Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0207 921 4574 for further information. Spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.