We are proud to be supporting the Nominet Trust by recruiting for their brand new Digital Edge Youth Board. We’re on the search for 10 dedicated young people aged between 16 – 25 from across the UK to be involved with this exciting and innovative Board. You can apply by downloading the application form or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for a word document version. The deadline for applications is 1st October 2012.
The Digital Edge Programme is a £2 million investment programme to fund new ideas for using digital technology to improve young people’s economic and social participation. Organisations and companies have been busy applying to the Digital Edge fund in the hope to secure some money to solve the four key areas where Nominet Trust believes young people face the greatest challenges and where digital technology could have the greatest impact. The Board’s responses to these ideas will decide which projects are funded through the Digital Edge Programme.
Benefits to you:
• Affiliation with the Diana Award – a leading youth centred charity
• A written letter of appreciation from Nominet Trust
• The opportunity to meet successful applicants of Digital Edge Programme at Nominet Trust networking events
• The opportunity to act as media spokespeople
• Networking opportunities
• Experience in working with charities and companies
• A great addition to CVs and UCAS forms
• Greater understanding of digital media
• Certificate signed by Nominet and Diana Award
• Knowledge of funding applications and assessment
So what are you waiting for… apply today!
Click here to download the application form
You can email applications to email@example.com or post them to us for free at:
The Oasis Centre
75 Westminster Bridge Road
The deadline for applications is 1st October 2012.